Buzzing sound in the ears
I have had this buzzing sounds in my ear since a month cause of which im not able to sleep and focus on my studies also there s no wax blockage I have cleaned my ears and made Sure nothing s there at first I had the sound in my left ear but after cleaning the wax was the sound went but in the right ear the sound gets worst and I sometimes I feel dizzy

That sound is known as tinnitus. The dizziness coupled with the tinnitus leads me to believe that it could be related to a nasal infection that has migrated to the ear via your eustachian tube thereby blocking it. I need to confirm my diagnosis by clinically examining you.
use this app to fix up an instant appointment with me. My clinic Healthcare@Basaveshwaranagar is easily navigable on Google Maps.
Treatment is very simple once diagnosis is confirmed.