Buzzing sound in my ears
I have buzzing sound in my ears from almost 22 hours. I consulted a doctor she gave me defracort 6mg for reducing inflammation. She says if he nerve is dead this sound continues life long. I have to get along with it. Audiometry needs to be done to know exact position. Can you please tell me is this curable or not?

Tinnitus is ringing sound in the ear...it may be due to impacted wax,fluid in the middle ear,acute or chronic otitis media, abnormally patent eustachian tube, minieres disease, otosclerosis,noise trauma, ototoxic drugs etc...it may be due to non otologic conditions like Anaemia, hypertension, hypotension, arteriosclerosis, hypoglycemia,epilepsy,migraine etc...so detailed clinical examination and evaluation needed Consult nearest ent specialist they will do the needful.