Burping and mild stomach ache
I think I have a digestive problem, I keep on burping and  sometimes have mild stomach pain and sometimes a little uncomfortable on the chest . Looks like a acid reflux. And I am having digene syrup twice but doesn't seems to help much. What could be the reasons as I have been having this on and of since a week and should I continue with the Digene syrup. Pls help

Detailed history and Clinical examination needed which is a limitations of online consultation. Please do following lifestyle and dietary modification. • Small and frequent meals ( Divide your meal in 6 to 8 meals per day) • Plenty of water 3-4 litters per day • High fiber diet like salads green vegetables and fruits • Regular exercise like brisk walk with profusely sweeting • Do medication for reduce the anxiety and stress • Good sleeping habits • Chew your food well before swallow • Keep 2-3 hours gap between last meal and sleeping timings. • Add curd and buttermilk in diet • Keep head end of bed higher side with help of blocks over bed’s feet • Weight reduction with targets of BMI 24 kg/mt2 • Avoid alcohol and smoking if any,  • Avoid excessive oily food, carminatives , beverages , tea,  coffee,  prolonged fasting, chocolate, free suger and free fat specially Trans fat • Avoid prolonged fasting • Avoid heavy meals for evening hours Review/Consult gastroenterologist nearby for clinical examinations and further  investigations as soon as possible