Burning stomach
Hi doctors I keep having stomach burns everyday after I eat.. Some times I have stomach pain in the middle of the night.. Is there anything to reduce?? Thanx in advance

Avoid foods and drinks that trigger stomach burn. Everyone has specific triggers. Common triggers such as fatty or fried foods, tomato sauce, alcohol, chocolate, mint, garlic, onion, and caffeine may make stomach burn worse. Consult Physician for antigastric medications...
Dr. Vaidya Mihir Khatri
Ayurveda 7 yrs exp Ahmedabad
take food at proper time. avoid spicy,junk food. if u dnt take it then consult dr
Dr. Vikas Chothe
Ayurveda 6 yrs exp Pune
Follow the dietary restrictions by the previous doctor. Also start drinking warm water in morning and 1 cup of milk at night. Do not sleep immediately after dinner. Keep 2 hours gap between food and sleep. Take pillows so that you remain in inclined position during sleep for 1hour at least. Stress is important factor for triggering this, so enjoy life and engage yourself in hobbies and recreational activities!