Burning sensation inpenis
Whenever i masturbate when sperm comes out of my penis after 5 min i feel burning sensation in my penis.in between i feel like urinating or washing my penis to get relive myself.this pain last for 15-30 min.after that it gets normal .i want to know why this happens? And is it a common problem? And whats it permanent cure?

Hello.. Well it's quite possible that you re suffering from urinary tract infection...which is the reason of the pain...its better you get a urine routine test done and get it examined by a surgeon...we need to know what it is...thank you....