Burning sensation
I am 32 year old. I have done unprotected sex with my friend one month back. Now am I discomfort with burning sensation in penis, scrotum and itching and burning sensation at rectal area, and also having stomach discomfort like gastritis and constipation. Motion is semi solid. All symptoms are presents since 3 weeks, can anyone help me with what should I do, which tests I have to do. I have taken medication like Tab Ciplox TZ for 5 days two weeks before. Please give some informations.

Dr. Harsha
Hi there...remember to always protection like condoms, as they prevent transmission like sexually transmitted diseases. Now coming to burning sensation over the genitals, it could be due to gonnorhea, nongonococcal urethritis, or maybe just some irritant or allergic contact dermatitis. The gastritis and constipation might not be related to that. But all these symptoms will require detailed clinical examination and tests. So kindly consult a dermatologist for further evaluation. Till then use only lukewarm water with little salt in it to wash the genitals. Do not use any antiseptics like dettol or savlon or creams.