Burning sensation

Hi myself 32 years old man, i am suffering from a problem at present , i.e. after having sex with my friend i am getting burning micturating at the tip and while urination in my penis and scrotum, and it last for few days, unprotected sex i have, but my partner doesn't have any health problems at present. I feel discomfort at my private parts after wearing cloths also, and i used to masturbate regularly. Is this a serious issue? And i have a renal calculi of 4mm at Lt kidney. Is it related to sex or calculi? Please give suggestions.

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  Do you have protected or unprotected sex? It could be a urinary tract infection which needs to be evaluated.  Get a urine complete and a urine culture and sensitivity done and revert with reports. Kindly consult a general surgeon in person for further evaluation and management.  Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.