Burning over later side of  Right thigh
Iam feeling burning sensation over right  lateral side of thigh since 1 and half a month. Duration of burning sensation 2 minutes , mostly at night when iam on bed and about to sleep, I feel that sensation. My food habits both veg and non veg, recent months I am having more of veg. In recent days iam feeling that burning sensation over Anterior  aspect of right thigh. No back pain. No other complaints. Iam having grey hair at an early age, for the past 6 months, grey hair starts increasing. Lifestyle  moderately sedentary.Kindly give ur valuable suggestion doctors.

Avoid squatting and tight belts. Get a MRI LS SPINE. CONSULT ONLINE FOR FURTHER MANAGEMENT

Reduce weight and start exercises regularly. Avoid tight clothes or inner wear. Do pranayama. Relaxation therapy.
Thanks
Ur BMI? u probably need to get an MRI LS SPINE consult for more details
Nothing to be worried. 1. Avoid tight clothes around waist. 2. Weight loss 3. B complex vitamin. Avoid heavy excercise. Watch for 2weeks, if no improvement, then you should consult.