Burning in chest all day
I am facing this problem from couple of years now. Throughout day i keep feeling burning and hotness in my chest & stomach. I dont eat out much & have normal lifestyle. I dont smoke. Below are problems i face 1) i have to drink water first thing in morning as i feel burning as i get up 2) i have to drink water meanwhile finishing meal . i also feeel uneasyness sometimes meanwhile eating 3) i cannot stay on empty stomach. As soon as my stomach gets empty , i start feeling very heavy burning. I have to drink water to calm it. 4) everytime i feel burning , i have to drink water to calm it for a while. Bcs of this i have to keep drinking water every now & then. My water intake is around 7-9lts a day Please suggest a solution to this problem. I have started facing this more and more now. I need help and suggestion on this.

Meet a gastroenterologist near by and get gastroscopy done. Diagnosis is very imp to treat it and prevent repeated problems.
Your problam Burning the chest: - *Accidentally swallowed chemicals. *Impacted foreign bodes. *History of accidentally swallowed chemical.Pain on swallowing behind sternum *Dysphagia. *Sometimes oral ulcers may also be present. *Burning pain(Heart burn). *Recurrent hematemesis. *In severe cases regurgitation of food due to stricure formation.
☆Esophagoscopy. ☆Barium swallow. ☆Endoscopic views are also differentiating
Cold milk should be given in small quantity frequenty. I sugest homoeo treatment,pl consult the homoeo Doctor. Thanks.17.12.2016.
May be you have peptic dyspepsia problem particularly involving duodenal region. ..will need to undergo UGIEndoscopy to find it and start treatment thereafter