Burning,icthy at all body

I am 24 year old . From last two year there is very much burning and icthy at all body.due to doing icthy(khujali) there is just like sujan and my skin is very dry. there are spot at all body just like gamoriya. Please help me

Doctor Answers (1) on Burning,icthy at all body

Thanks for the query. This presentation can be seen with many skin diseases. The best option is to consult a Dermatologist in person to understand the problem and get it diagnosed. A proper treatment can then be started. Discuss the situation and hope it will be cleared in few days. Don't delay the appointment. You can use a bland moisturiser till then and OTC anti-allergic medications.Based on your description, it appears that you have intermittent variable of chronic urticaria. These conditions have a strong relation to one's internal health and it needs to be evaluated as often quoted - Skin is the mirror of internal health. Your dermatologist will decide a treatment plan.