Burning feeling in breast
Occasionally I feel like I have a warm liquid running inside my breasts. This started from the day I had some sexual activity with my partner. What could be the cause of this? Could it be pregnancy? I was on day 20 of my cycle which is usually of 30-40 days on day of sexual activity. I also took an ecp 48 hrs later

Dr. Neelima Deshpande
Sexologist 26 yrs exp Pune

Thank you for your question. You may find that doing a pregnancy test is the best way to find out if you are pregnant. Sensations in the breasts change because of many reasons of which pregnancy is one. Ideally you need to use regular reliable contraception than emergency contraception which has a much higher failure rate. Your gynaecologist can help by examining you and doing the appropriate tests and treatment too. best wishes