Burning during urine
My Virgina itching some time and it feels like unclean ....many time smells and the most important problem is...some time it's burning inside during toilet...I daily use clean and dry Bt I find no better result ...what to do?

Dr. Mamta Pattnayak
Gynecologist 14 yrs exp Gurgaon

Hi practo user, may be its vaginal candida infection or as you r also telling burning in urine, may be urinal infection.So better to go for a check up and know the cause of it and get treated.
Dr. Avijit Basak
Gynecologist 12 yrs exp Kolkata
Hello, you should test your urine first for RE, ME, CS followed by antibiotic and alkaliser start. Thanx.