Burning at Grande dorsal
Hi sir, from last one and half month I am facing burning sensation at Grande dorsal(back side to abdominal) when I am sitting long time or while driving.some times itch will come at same place where I am getting burning sensation.plese note that I am facing D vitamin insufficiency ,fatty liver,and digest issues(when taking heavy food getting lite pain at different places of abdomen).please suggest how can I proceed. thanks

The bones ache often due to vitamin D Deficiency. So first of all get vitamin D injection and medicines as well. Also you need to run for good bones and back ache to.go . Fatty liver will.also be taken by exercise and weight loss. Diet rich in fruits and vegetables will do wonders.
private consult for complete treatment protocol