Burning after bowelmoment
I have an problem like burning after went to toilet .It will stay one hour or complete day.It happens from last four months . I consulted one doctor near to me he said that you gave no piles and no annal fissure and he will say you show to surgeon .I need information what is the causes for these and which doctor I will be consult and how I can reduce these problem

Hi..... Add fiber to your diet increases the weight of your stool and speeds its passage through your intestines. Slowly begin to eat more fresh fruits and vegetables each day. Choose whole-grain breads and cereals.... Don't ignore the urge to have a bowel movement. Take your time in the bathroom, allowing yourself enough time to have a bowel movement without distractions and without feeling rushed.....