Burned Scalp
Yesterday evening I accidentally submerged my top of the head on boiling water. I was in extreme pain and irritation. My daughter ran running tap water for 14-15mins on my burned scalp. Then she applied honey on the affected scalp. Yesterday itself the affected scalp area was red. Today noon my son identified blisters on the scalp. Is it a serious problem? Can I apply silverex on my scalp? I was diagnosed with TB Meningitis in 2019 and got cured completely in the same year. Will this burn cause problems related to Meningitis again? Please help me doctor(s)🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Not to worry.. treatment depends on the severity.. for detailed prescription do direct online consultation with photos
1. Apply Hydroheal or megaheal, it's better than silverex. 2. Blisters means you have 2nd degree burns. It will probably heal in 2 weeks, but it might need cleaning once under anesthesia 3. Don't apply honey or anything else anymore. Just the ointment 3 times a day 4. You will need antibiotics to avoid infection and pain medication. Contact a Plastic surgeon close to you for the medicine and for cleaning and dressing
Kindly consult online with proper photographs with a plastic surgeon
Hello I have gone thrugh ur problem. Can u send me images to understand the severity of ur burns. Burn areas r known to get infected. I need to take proper care of it.
u can consult me so that I can help u bwtter
Yes u can apply silvered ointment . tc
Maintain hygiene If there are blisters, consult online with relevant photographs for proper prescription and detailed discussion regarding your concerns