Burn on hand and face

Hi, Unfortunately hot oil has fell on my hand and very small bubbles with water has formed and there is no pain now. Please suggest any ointment to reduce the marks. I have also attached the photo please suggest me any ointment
views-icons 34 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Burn on hand and face

doctor profile image
Dr. M.K.Agarwala
11 yrs. of exp | Delhi | Dermatologist

INR 250 for 24 hrs

Thanks for the query. The marks will fade away but the blisters that you have should be drained by a doctor. Meet a dermatologist in your city and get it deroofed so that no collection of fluid stays. He may assess you and will advocate necessary medications.
Next Steps
Your dermatologist will decide a treatment plan for you after a consultation.
Health Tips
Avoid Self Medications.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
message icon Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?