Burn feelings

I am facing problem during intercourse with my husband. I am feeling burning sensation inside during intercourse time and more at the time of ejaculation. Could you provide me suggestions how to overcome the same.

views-icons 9 Views 2 Shares Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (3) on Burn feelings

Dr. Kuldeep Wagh Pune | Gynecologist
I agree with Dr.panchani. long foreplay is what matters. A man is more interested in rapid climax I.e ejaculation but a woman demands more foreplay. So give good time to reach climax. That would help. Use of xylocaine ointment on the penis can help u
Dr. Panchani Surat | Gynecologist
good noon. thnxs for your Question   long and good foreply before intercourse make your vagina so wet and sticky and it act as a good lubrication during penetration and u feel less burning. so dont hurry in intercoure . ask your hubby to make you so wet with long foreply .   and other thing is that if you have whitish discharge per vagina than you and hubby should take medicine for that . thnxs
Thank you for your question.
If this is the first time this is happening it could be because of an infection. This needs checking by a gynaecologist.
If this has always been a problem its most likely because you are not very aroused and therefore not lubricating well. You can choose to read books about increasing arousal or try a variety of romantic techniques to get you aroused and only have intercourse when you are lubricating well. If this is not possible you can purchase water based lubricants from your pharmacy or online. Use them generously during intercourse to make things slippery. This will reduce the friction and burning you are experiencing. If this doesn't resolve please see your doctor for further guidance.
Best wishes