BURING WHILE PEEING

I get these burning sensation while peeing.I have endometriosis which was removed and later after few months i got infection which also got cured.Just few days back i had a lot of alcohol consumption after which lot of vomit and this sensation of pain started while peeing.

Dr. Sarika Dahiphale
Gynecologist 12 yrs exp Pune

It's mostly urinary tract infection... Do urine test to confirm it and accordingly have a course of good antibiotics... Have plenty of fluid

Hello, I understand your pain and your condition totally. Just dont you worry about thing that had happened before and there are chances of recurring. But it is nit possible if that condition were treated. This burning sensation while urintaing might be because of the dehydration. Because when you consume alcohol you get dehydrated and you face these kind of problem. You should dehydrate your self by having water and tender coconuts. That would do for now. Thank you