Bumps on my anus

Doc I have been observing few small and 1-2 big bumps on my anus and it's been itching me over 3 weeks...at first I tried to get rid of it by applying kailas jeevan or something...but it continues to itch...its very irritating... Can u recommend any special cream or lotion? Plz help me it's very irritating...(just curious, is it necessary for me to upload a photo it? I hope it's not disturbing)

Doctor Answers (1) on Bumps on my anus

Dr. Harsha Bangalore | General Physician
Hi there...where are the lesions exactly? On anal orifice or on the surrounding skin? It can anything from simple to intertrigo, follicultits to hemorrhoids. Without clinical examination it is very difficult to tell you the diagnosis. So kindly consult a nearby general surgeon for further evaluation. Also kindly refrain from using any home remedies or steroid creams. They might aggravate any infections or cause irritant contact dermatitis.