Bumps in my sexual part!

Someone please help me! I got medium sized bumps in my balls and two three has came to my penis also! So what should i do? I feel shame to discuss this type of stuff with my parents! It itch at nights very much
views-icons 27 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Swathi S Aithal
General Physician 2 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹100 for 24 hrs

Hello.. Well I think you need to see a Sur geon or get examined by any doctor...as without seeing its difficult to say if its normal...it's quite possible that these are part of normal development...so please consult a doctor and get examined...thank you
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?