Bump on nose
Hi ! I got my nose pierced by gun shot. It was fine first 2 weeks now third week I have developed a bump as seen in the picture. This is the second time I am piercing previously I had pierced 2years back but had it close the piercing due to infection. I am using salt water treatment a parts applying coconut oil too. I am wearing a silver stud. Please suggest me some ointment for fast healing. I have attached the picture too

Dr. Govind S Mittal

Greetings. This could be an infection or a granuloma formation at the site of tissue injury. Is there any pus discharge ? You may need a topical antibiotic cream for daily application for a week. Try wearing gold stud since allergy to silver jewellery is more common. See a qualified dermatologist near you. Warm regards