Bump on anus,indigestion

I have a bump near my anus which is very painful from two days. Also from many days, am experiencing improper digestion. I feel uncomfortable after having my food every time. In order to clear that, i drink lot of water which makes me go to restroom. I NEED TO KNOW WHICH TYPE OF DOCTOR TO CONSULT FOR THIS
views-icons 77 Views Bookmark this Answer

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Jagat Shah
Sexologist 11 yrs exp Mumbai

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹150 for 24 hrs

Hi, u should consult gastroentrologist
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?