Bulging hand viens

It feels awkward when i put my hands down as the viens on hands are big and it is all over the body but most on hands and legs...plz help me to cure this problem

Doctor Answers (4) on Bulging hand viens

Amal Mandal Kolkata | Homeopath
Hello , please go the reply  here as Dr.A.K.Mandal on 7th August as homoeopath ,from where my  name has been deleted  due to change of Photo. However along with earlier reply I want to mention here that I  should not discuss so many causes for medical hazards  but  I should suggest you that you should go through a proper homoeopathic characterized case recording system which will help for treatment and find out the basic causes. You may contact for ONLINE treatment through Practo location dumdum Kolkata.
Kolkata | Homeopath
  I should not make any suggestion like others without proper case taking along with investigation which is required for homoeopathic characterized  ,& individualised treatment for each individual patients .
As two  individuals  are not alike.

So you may contact through email abanm@rediffmail to get my no

Hello dear, bulging of veins is known as varicose veins. In simple terms, varicose veins are enlarged or swollen veins. Varicose veins develop with age and it is more common in old people. At the same time those who have to stand still for long hours are at increased risk. When we stand for long time the blood stagnates in the legs. The normal pumping mechanism of the body weakens over a period of time. It becomes less effective with age. Therefore the body is unable to push the blood upwards to the heart. This causes the veins to swell and become tortuous and veins loose their elasticity. Homoeopathic medicines have been found to be very effecting for curing varicose veins. Homoeopathy not only relieve pain and the heaviness. They also improve the elasticity of the veins. There is need to prescribe a constitutional medicine. Such medicine varies from patient to patient. There are some homoeopathic medicine like hamamelis, pulsatilla, carbo-veg, arnica, flouric acid, graphitis etc. Are gives wonderful result in varicose vein. But which one is best for you this is decided after proper case taking..so consult with a homoeopath..gudluck & get well soon
send me the Pic of ur hand and i need some symptoms for the selection of best medicine