Bulge in my right armpit

There is a bulge in my right side armpit. Little pain when pressed. What doctor should I visit (specialist)? Do I need to worry?
views-icons 114 Views 1 Share Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Ameet Thakkar
General Physician 28 yrs exp Mumbai

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹200 for 24 hrs

It could be axillary lymphadenitis. You would need antibiotics and antiinflammatory Medicines after consulting a physician to confirm the diagnosis
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?