Bulge in eyes

I have started to notice bulge in eyes which is becoming quite noticeable. If was there before too but now severity has increased. What should be done? Any specific treatment for such condition?
views-icons 60 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Bulge in eyes

doctor profile image
Dr. Vishal S. Kakhandki
8 yrs. of exp | Bangalore | Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon
Wer is the bulge....when is it more day or night.....is it more on lying down...is it painful....cant comment without examining in detail...Further details - vikhyath eye retina centre Babusapalya kalyan nagar Bangalore
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
message icon Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?