Buldge out lower tummy.
I have a provlem of PCOD..Tried exercise, dieting but still lower abdomen is budged out. Specially when periods are near,,,it becomes hard like stone and too heavy.
41 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Swathi S Aithal
General Physician 4 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹150 for 24 hrs

Hello, I understand your condition. Pcod is such condition in which you will have continuous dull aching pain and along with that you gain weight, you stomach will be distended. Since you are revealing that your stomachs size is increasing you need to consult the same gynecologist you consulted for your treatment. And have a scan done for it. Need to know the size of the cyst. Thank you
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.