Building body

Doctor I am so lean due to mastrubation I bacame weak how can I improve my body And become some what better

Doctor Answers (3) on Building body

Masturbation is Physiological It means it is a normal phenomenon It does not cause any problems It does not have any side effects It does not interfere with your general Health It does not interfere with your Sex Life There is no need to Stop it And There is no need to worry about this Please do not believe non medical articles or rumours If you need any clarification / have doubts / have additional questions / have follow up questions, then please do not hesitate in asking again
Poornachandra Tejaswi S Bangalore | General Physician
Its not due to mastrubation don't worry ...try to eat skinned out boiled chicken 1-2 pieces twice a week, fish curry not fish fry as it is rich in vitamins, eat fresh raw sprouts everyday twice, include berries and fresh fruits and vegetables like avocado,pears, apples, citrus fruits,papaya,guava,carrots, tomatoes all this things are rich in fibres and vitamins. Your morning diet should include whole egg and a glass of milk, if possible nuts like almond, walnut, peanuts etc try to repeat this in the evening also. Include green leafy vegetables in your diet. Milk products like chesse,panner etc and meat can help you gain weight but since they contribute more towards fat and you need proteins instead of fat to build your body mass try to avoid it. Drink plenty of water and stay hydrated. Do daily brisk walking, cycling for 5-6kms,yoga and meditation.if possible go for a trekking or join some rock climbing classes if such a facility is available in your place and do it on a regular basis which will help you in developing stamina and strength.if you are not satisfied kindly consult a dietician
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain Bangalore | General Physician
Hello There. I can understand your concern, how many times do you masturbate in a day? and how are you so sure that masturbation has caused the weakness.? have a high protein diet and have lots of fruits and vegetables daily. tab. neurobion forte once a day after food for 10 days after food. have food at regular intervals and have 5 smaller meals a day rather than 3 huge meals. best regards, Dr. Anil kumar jain.