Bruised knee

Recently while walking i fell down , and that aread around the knee. And im not sure if there is a fracture or not. But everytime im applying ice to the bruise it goes . but still i cant walk and run like old times should i go for x ray. ? Is it serious ? When i walk , i take the support of other leg and walk .
views-icons 58 Views bookmarks-icon 1 Bookmark Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Bruised knee

doctor profile image
Dr. Prathmesh Jain
19 yrs. of exp | Ahmedabad | Orthopedic Surgeon
Looks Like a soft tissue injury. Hey an mri. Dr prathmesh Jain. Knee surgeon Ahmedabad.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
4/4 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?