Brown spots on body
My daughter has developed some brown spots on her body. She is 8 years old. Sending you pics, please help us understand what us this. Spots are on feet, hands and some around rib cage. This started since yesterday evening and has increased since then. She played with a child who had similar spots on his body last evening. There is no pain or fever No fluid / liquid on the spots

Dr. Harsha
Hello there...I can understand your concern for your daughters health. It would have been better if you had posted a few photos of the lesions. Some dermatological conditions are difficult to diagnose even with photos. So it is better to consult a dermatologist personally for further evaluation and management.