Brown spots
I had pimples now it has clear. But still having marks in that. Shall I use triglow cream? Please advise any other good cream.

Dr. Rajendran
Plastic Surgeon 7 yrs exp Chennai
post acne scars require thorough evaluation... because it may be ice pick, or rolling or box car types....colour may be dark or light or varied, irregularities and distribution all to be evaluated and multiple treatment modalities over long term to be done to take care of all scars. because each scar will respond better to one modality or more.....the options include Peels, subcission and fat grafting,  dermabrasion, Lasers,....creams and other medications usually will be good supplements along with sunscreens, but by them alone may not improve scars much..