Brown discharge occuring
From past 4 days i am having brown discharge mixed with my mucus when i mastrubate. It occurred first when i was fingering and i was quiet deep. Since then even if i get turned on due to anything  i get this brown discharge with mucus. Is it something to worry about? I don't have any irritation or pain.

Dr. Neelima Deshpande
Sexologist 26 yrs exp Pune
Thank you for your question. A brown discharge is an indication of bleeding which is getting oxidised as it comes out of the vagina. I'm not sure why this is happening only when you masturbate unless you are in the middle of your cycle in which case it could be bleeding associated with ovulation. If you are sexually active it might help to get examined to rule out an infection on the cervix which can cause bleeding in between periods. Best wishes