Brown Discharge

I had irregular periods and after consultation it was said that I was over weight and its a case of pcos. I had meprate after which I got my periods on 25th April. Again I was asked to take drosperinone tablet for 21 days starting from the 5th day of my period. Unfortunately I missed having it thrice because of guests and other commitment s. I started again. Since two days I have been having brown discharge , which is not heavy but on a moderate level. I had a little pain in my lower abdomen but now I am fine. I feel tired too. I have never had this earlier and it just worries me a lot. I was asked to meet the doctor again when I get my periods. I don't know if I should meet or wait.

Doctor Answers (2) on Brown Discharge

Dr. Sarika Dahiphale Pune | Infertility Specialist
U better meet your doctor
Dr. Hema Jajoo Indore | Gynecologist
I need to know about the size n number of fibroadenoma in each breast to give u proper advice. There r certain medical treatment.