Bronchitis and High BP

I will get often and often caugh nowadays, during caugh am getting wheezing also. My BP level is usually 140/100 so doctor suggested me to take Telma 40 mg one tablet per day. My concern is why am getting caugh often and often and what's the exact reason why am getting BP high Nowadays am having sleep less nights due to this heavy whistle sound during breathing and caugh please suggest me the reason for this situation. Am frustrated with all the doctors because nobody is taking my problem seriously and simply telling do this scan, blood chk like that everything is normal range. I want to know the exact test which one I need to undergo to understand my problem.

Doctor Answers (1) on Bronchitis and High BP

Dr. P. Vijayaraghavan Chennai | Consultant Physician
Your symptoms are suggestive of Asthma/ Bronchitis. You have to take adequate doses of bronchodilators. Cough and wheezing will be controlled. BP will be better controlled when Asthma is well controlled.
Pulmonologist opinion may help.
Avoid dust, pollution, cigarette smoking, cold air.