Broken speaker type sound
Hi sometimes i go out in market and because of loud horns i hear broken speaker or crackling type of sound in my ear. This i face sometimes when there is loud music in clubb or clap sounds in closed auditorium as well. I checked for symtoms of tinnitus and i domt think i have that problem . It is with one ear o ly and problem only lasts for some higher frequency sounds. Thanks.
48 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Pinaki Mazumder
Otologist/ Neurotologist 32 yrs exp Kolkata

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹200 for 24 hrs

You should avoid exposure to loud noise and consult an ENT specialist and get a PTA with SISI  and Tone decay test done.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.