Broken nose
In accident i bkoke my nose.. X ray reports are all normal but now i getting very much pain over my eyebrow,forehead, below eyes.headech too. My doctor says it may sinus problem so he given me pills. But still pain exist. What do i do.? Pls help..
24 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Harikrishnan V
General Physician Pune
It's unlikely to pain if there is no defect. Kindly consult an ENT specialist. sinus problem may also cause pain.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?