Broken leg
Its been 8 months now since i had and surgery operation on my left broken leg due to accident . how can i walk normaly again? how much time it will take ? i am under medication .

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  Depends on what kind of fracture it was and what surgery was performed. The best person who would be able to answer this question is the surgeon himself. Or if you do not have any issues you can start trying to walk slowly and consult a orthopedician in person if any problems arise. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.
Dr. Jyoti Talukdar
Medical Microbiologist 18 yrs exp Gurgaon

This depends on the type of fractures and also the treatment you have taken. Best answer will be given by your treating doctor
Dr. Prashant Kini
Consultant Physician 11 yrs exp Mumbai
Do you feel any Issue with your leg