Broken condom during sex
Yesterday i did sex with a call girl, during intercourse my condom got broke, i didn't ejaculate. Girl said that she does not has any disease, A doctor suggested me PEP of Viraday tablets..should i go for that..I am very tensed, doctor told me that viraday has many side effects, how can i face my family during side effects, what should i tell to them when they will ask what is happening to you..please suggest

its only 1 month course.better take
It's not mandatary,  choice is yours... yes it has side effects,  along with multivitamin you should take it.. Many people tolerate it well.. You should confirm girl status and decide...