Broke my rt hand palm
I met with accident a week before and broke my right hand palm middle finger have attached x-ray. My consultant has suggested me to undergo surgery. Would like to your suggestions.

Dr. Bodhisatwa Choudhuri
General Physician 10 yrs exp Kolkata
Hello. You have fractured shaft of your rt 3rd metacarpal with rotational deformity. It is an unstable fracture. For an unstable fracture, surgery is recommended. Non-surgical conservative approaches has high failure rate in these kind of fractures. And as it is your right hand, best corrective method is always advised for proper functioning of your hand. My advise will be to go for immediate surgery. Hope this helps.