Brest dischrging milk
I'm 19 years old and I had my last periods on 27th October, my right Brest is discharging milk on pushing it. The colour of fluid is white..is there anything to worry

Dr. Swati Kanawa
Obstetrician 13 yrs exp Gurgaon

Consult a doctor, get examination done. Get serum prolactin blood test done.

Hello there.  I can understand your concern. Breast discharge or leaking has many causes: hormone changes and imbalance, puberty or pregnancy, injury to the ducts, infection, and stimulation of the nipple or breast etc. But for exact diagnosis, i would suggest you consult a gynecologist in person for further evaluation and management. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.