Breathlessness
I am having a problem in breathing while doing some hard work like running or weight heavy bags etc. When i sleep then I don't feel any type of problem. All the time i feel some mucus in my throat. Some times congestion on the chest is there.

Hello.. Well I need to examine you sir as you are telling breathing problem on exertion..well the rate of breathing will be definitely altered when we are doing work...but then I need to see what you are telling...secondly about the mucus in the throat..it's quite possible that you have post nasal drip...please take steam inhalation regularly...consult a physician...thank you