Breathinh issues
I am facing lack of breath issues since last afternoon. I feel like breathing deeply regularly and feel lightheadedness also. I feel like there is shortness of breath and I feel suffocated and that I cannot breathe sometimes.

Dr. Jyoti Talukdar
Medical Microbiologist 18 yrs exp Gurgaon

It could be asthma or allergic condition.  Consult a physician

Hi..... Dyspnea is a condition where you are experiencing shortness of breath, or breathlessness....Dyspnea is also the uncomfortable sensation of breathing. Normally, our bodies will regulate the act of breathing without even having to think about it..... It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your physician.... I sincerely hope that helps.....
Dr. Rama S.K
Internal Medicine 16 yrs exp Dimapur
Can be psychogenic and deep breathing leads to arrhythmia causing light headedness....meet MD physician