chest-icon

Breathing problem

When i take a deep breathing।(not normal breathing) , some pain in only left back side and below chest left side of stomach and also some water bubble noise in below chest left side of stomach. Is this a pneumonia or water in out side of lung? I have Bronchitis and Gerd problem

Doctor Answers (2) on Breathing problem

Dr. Anil Kumar Jain Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there. As of now with only so much history I can only say that pneumonia is less likely. You would get cough and expectoration in pneumonia. Your pain could be related to the GERD as of now. Consult a pulmonologist and get yourself checked out once to rule out respiratory disorders. Regards
Dr. Amruth Sindhu Bangalore | Pulmonologist
Hi. I understand your concerns. since you have bronchitis and gerd. It could be related to the same. You will need to undergo pulmonary function test which is needed for diagnosis and also to assess severity of bronchitis based on which treatemnt can be started. Consult a pulmonologist for the same. Hope your questions were answered. Thanks