Breathing problem

My wife complaing about breathing problem... At times she take heavy breathe.... I would like to consult the doctor on this however I would like to know which specialist i need to consult.
views-icons 47 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Breathing problem

doctor profile image
Dr. Amruth Sindhu Bangalore | Pulmonologist
Hi. I understand your concerns. some more details about her symptoms is needed. Anyways she needs a detailed examination. Consult a pulmonologist for the same. if you are from bangalore you can consult me at my clinic at hebbal kempapura. Details are mentioned in practo. Hope your questions were answered. Thanks.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
2/2 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?