Breathing problem
My wife complaing about breathing problem... At times she take heavy breathe.... I would like to consult the doctor on this however I would like to know which specialist i need to consult.

Dr. Amruth Sindhu
Pulmonologist 10 yrs exp Bangalore

Hi. I understand your concerns. some more details about her symptoms is needed. Anyways she needs a detailed examination. Consult a pulmonologist for the same. if you are from bangalore you can consult me at my clinic at hebbal kempapura. Details are mentioned in practo. Hope your questions were answered. Thanks.