Breathing problem
I find shortness of breath while climbing stairs or speaking or eating food, im 5.8 weight is 80 kg. I have to cough often to clear windpipe but no mucus is not present. Feeling tired and lethargic all day. Pls help.

Dr. Harisha N L
Suggestive of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease maybe associated with gastro esophageal reflux disease...try eating several small meals instead of three large ones whenever you can...Avoid foods that irritate your stomach, especially those that are spicy, acidic, fried or fatty... avoid coffee,tea etc... Stress may make your gastritis symptoms worse...Stress may be hard to avoid, but you can learn to cope with it. If you have trouble relaxing, consider calming activities, such as meditation, yoga etc...sleep with head raised position and have dinner at least 2 hours before sleep..Consult nearest pulmonologist they will do the needful