Breathing problem

Hi ..i feel difficulty sometimes while breath..and i have to use could you help ..its not exactly asthma
views-icons 29 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Harisha N L
General Physician 3 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

consult pulmonologist they will examine you clinically and may prescribe investigations such as x ray,pulmonary function test etc to diagnose and to do the needful
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?