cardiologist-icon

Breathing prob while walk

Hello My MOM is suffering from lounges problem. As long as she is sitting , she is perfectly fine, but she suffers like anything when she starts walking. Note-She is handicap. :-( She is getting treatment in Apollo and medicine - Altrosin, Happi, omnacurt. But still suffering. Can you suggest something please

Doctor Answers (2) on Breathing prob while walk

Dr. Ashish Srivastava Noida | Cardiologist
You should consult a cardiologist and a Pulmonologist personally
Patient has to be examined personally
Dr Ashish Srivastava
General Physician and Clinical Cardiologist
Dr. Chethan R S Bangalore | General Physician
Hi... The treatment for your shortness of breath will depend a lot on what is causing it. Shortness of breath caused by asthma, for example, will need one type of treatment, whereas shortness of breath caused by heart failure will need quite another.... It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your Physician... I sincerely hope that helps.....