chest-icon

Breathe & Yamn Problem!

My dad was hospitalised with Dengue. I was with him staying awake for 3 days next to his bed and took sleep in the daytime. Ever since then i am facing breathing issues. Have to take deep breathes and it gets uncomfortable at times and this is happening since 3 days now. Also when i yawn or burp its a sigh of relief. I smoke twice a day but i haven't done that ever since this problem has occurred. I dont feel like eating much as the stomach gets full very quickly. So it would be helpful if i get an advice or a cure as to how i can get rid of this health issue.

Doctor Answers (1) on Breathe & Yamn Problem!

Dr. Chethan R S Bangalore | General Physician
Hi.... I went through your query.... It could be due to mild gastritis..... Eat smaller, more-frequent meals. If you experience frequent indigestion, try eating several small meals instead of three large ones whenever you can.... Avoid irritating foods. Avoid foods that irritate your stomach, especially those that are spicy, acidic, fried or fatty....... Eat at regular times. Don't skip meals, and try to eat about the same time each day to help regulate bowel function....