chest-icon

Breath problem

He have breath problem..though which he cannot make breath properly in morning more plzz suggest me ways to solve dis problem.wat shud i do fo dat??

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  You need to know that yiur question doesnt make any sense and its just very inconclusive.  I would suggest you consult a ent specialist in person to take a look at this issue for further evaluation and management. He will be able to help you better. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.
Dr. Pradipt Ranjan Sahoo
General Physician 14 yrs exp Bhubaneswar
The cause Breathing difficulty usually lies in Nose or Chest. Sometimes it may be due to Heart problem. Consult ENT SPECIALIST. If there is no ENT problem, then Consult Pulmonologist.
ARUNESH DUTT UPADHYAY
General Physician 31 yrs exp Pune
DEAR SIR can you be a bit more specific in your question , what is it that troubles you, is your nose blocked in the morning or you find heaviness in the chest with breathing difficulty ot is it a cough and wheeze that bothers you for me to really give you a good advise