Breastfeeding problem

Hello doctor I am a feeding mother of 2 and half month girl frm starting I was having pain in my breast while feeding but its been 2 and half month but still I have a pain during feeding and after feeding and my baby is cranky all the time I feed her properly at the interval of 2 or 1 hour but still she feel hungry and she do not sleep whole night demand milk what should I do please suggest me as soon as possible kindly waiting for your answer hope your reply as soon as possible I want answer how to deal when my baby's is to cranky to handle

Doctor Answers (1) on Breastfeeding problem

Dr. Swathi S Aithal Bangalore | General Physician
Well pain in the breast may be due to cracked nipple,milk in the breast or improper latching of the child....we need to see what the cause seems like it is improper latching because of which your baby is not able to get enough milk and you are getting pain..i suggest you to consult a doctor so that we can teach you various methods of bteadt feeding techniques which may help you...thank you