Breast swelling
My wife was pregnent but due to undevelopment of the baby doctor suggested to abort as it could be life threatening for her...after two days of the process her breast got swells and hard and milk like fluid is coming out of the breast and its painful too. Is there any chances of having breast cancer or is this normal...how many days it will take to recover from it.. kindly help me

Dr. Shyama Nivas
Gynecologist 8 yrs exp Patna

During pregnancy body prepares itself for lactation.even after abortion there is formation of milk.so its necessary to take medicine for milk suppression.so consult ur gynaecologist .
Dr. Rachna Verma
Gynecologist/Obstetrician 21 yrs exp Delhi
Nothing to worry. It is part of natural process. Consult a gynae and take medicines for suppression